Sacred Marks- Huskisson
- Huskisson Guide Hall (map)
During this workshop, we will learn to find our own inner muse, reconnect with our creative selves and find inspiration for our art in unexpected places. With a focus on gratitude, letting go of our inner critic and playful exploration.
Fri, Sep 20, 2019- Fri, Sep 27, 2019 Fri, Oct 4, 2019- Fri, Oct 11, 2019
- Balian beach, Bali (map)
Over six days and seven nights we will explore new and non-threatening ways to make art and learn to be inspired in every moment...
- April 2nd, 2020- April 9th, 2020
- TWO SPOTS LEFT
April 14th, 2020- April 21st, 2020
- Oaxaca, Mexico (map)
Join me in Oaxaca where together we’ll stroll the cobblestoned streets sketching and taking photos of the colourful colonial architecture.
- January 23rd, 2020- January 31st, 2020
- THREE SPOTS LEFT
- Siem Reap, Cambodia (map)
Join me in Siem Reap for a week of creativity, volunteering and adventures in this inspiring country. But hurry, there's only three spots left!
Can't make it to the workshop?
My online classes are a great alternative!
In Abstract Mojo we’ll be exploring how to:
- Work across multiple mini canvases to generate cohesive series and color palettes.
- Use my “embracing the contrast” approach to help us avoid those frustrating STUCK PLACES!
- Translate emotion through color and mark into our work.
- Take our own photos OR images we have found and abstract them using a whole variety of apps and other exercises.
- Be inspired by nature to create stunning evocative abstracts.
- Create more narrative in our work through the exploration of figurative abstraction and the use of symbols.
- Go BIG in our last unit together with LARGE sheets of paper and canvas.